Building a Culture of Value for a Successful Business in Castle Hill
- Do you need to turn more browsers into buyers?
- Do you struggle to secure repeat customers?
- Are you sick of a constant turnover of staff?
- Do your employees fail to cooperate fully with each other?
- Could they be giving a lot more to the business?
Learn why people are the most important part of any business and how culture and relationships can dictate business performance. This workshop will help you to learn why people trust and co-operate with others. You will develop ways to build stronger customer relationships with strategies that will not blow your marketing budget.
Raising the emotional intelligence of your business and its management will build a successful and sustainable Castle Hill business, and often without significant cost. Building a Culture of Value runs as either a 2.5 hour workshop or a 3 week teleclass.
The Mentor’s Scaffolding
Basics for New Mentors
People who take this seminar typically want:
- practical guidance to commence or improve a mentoring arrangement/relationship
- increased confidence in what they are doing as a mentor
- a straightforward, flexible and transferable process that brings structure and shape to their mentoring
This one-hour tele-seminar:
- allows you to be involved from the convenience of your home or office
- unpacks a simple framework which you can use immediately to commence mentoring relationships or to reshape exiting ones
- kick-starts a new level of confidence in your ability to make a worthwhile contribution into the lives of others
Do you need business training services in Baulkham Hills, Glenhaven, Cherrybrook, West Pennant Hills, North Rocks, Bella Vista, Kellyville, Winston Hills, Beecroft, Pennant Hills and Castle Hill? Get in touch with us now!